and I are making a collab comic for our fan characters' story "Dawn of Darkness!"
And we need OUR WATCHERS' help!
All you need to do is give us A MAXIMUM OF TWO fan characters of yours to add into our comic. They'll most likely be back round characters, but some might have a line or two. The characters can be ones you already have or ones you designed for this event.
Why do I say two characters per person? Because I'm giving points to whoever submits a character.
and I like the character and decide to use it in our comic, I'll give you 20 points.
If we don't decide to use your character, I'll give you 10 points for your effort.
Here are some rules: 1. You have to be either ~skysong-angel's or my watchers to join *NOTE* We WILL check to see if you're watching us.
2. If you watch us just for the points then un-watch us afterwards, you won't get any points and your character will NOT be used.
3. TWO CHARACTERS PER PERSON.
4. NO DOLL MAKER CHARACTERS ALLOWED, but you can use bases.
5. Flat color your entry so we have the color pallet.
6. NO RECOLORS. The character has to be original. (I hate recolors)
7. No designs that are too difficult for us to draw.
8. Make sure the character looks like the species it is.
9. No extreme hybrid combinations
10. Give a short summary of your character's biography (Where he/she prefers to live, age, height, personality, etc.)
11. Make sure the character's height is like Sonic's (Sonic is 3' 3")
Remember, you have a chance to win 40 POINTS
at max, the lowest amount you can win is 20 if you submit two characters.~skysong-angel
and I still need to think of a cut off date, but I doubt it would be any time soon, we want you to do your best making these characters.
After the cut off date has passed, Skye and I will decide what characters we are going to use. After we decide, I will give out the points. Hope you join!
Also, entering this "contest" gives ~skysong-angel
and I full rights to the characters you entered and we can use them in the comic at any time and/or *slightly* change their design so they fit in more. We will specify that your character is used in the comic page's description.
This has nothing to do with this journal, but I'm adding it so people that visit my page can read the info on the journal above xD
I'm opening point commissions, because it seems that some people want one.
I like points